CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Dining

There are many good restaurants in Disney World. I will give you a list of my favorites, and a link to the restaurants so you can make a reservation. Before I give you my list of restaurants I want to tell you a little bit about Character Dining. There some restaurants such as The Crystal Palace ( located in the Magic Kingdom), Chef Mickey's ( located in the Com temporary Resort), Ohana (located in The Polynesian, and 1900 Park Fare (located in the Grand Floridian) that serve buffet breakfasts and, there are Disney Characters that come to your table and take pictures, and sign autographs. Okay, now lets move ahead to restaurants. This is a list of my favorites.

Narcoossee's- located in the Grand Floridian

California Grill- located in The Contemporary Resort

Le Cellier- Located in Epcot in the Canada Section ( Scroll Down to The Epcot Post to find out about the Canada Section)

Jiko- located in the Animal Kingdom Lodge

Yak and Yeti- located in Animal Kingdom

Spoodles- located on The Boardwalk

Those are just a few of my favorites. I suggest you make your reservations ahead of time because it may be hard to get a walk-in reservation.

I also suggest one last thing, The Disney Dining Plan. I dont know how to explain it to you so click here to learn more about it.

0 comments: